e) How to Make Money with ChatGPT

 How to Make Money with Chat G P T



Ever since Open A I launched Chat G P T, things have changed dramatically in the tech landscape. The Open A I Large Language Model (L L M) is so powerful that it can do multiple things, including creative work like writing essays, number crunching, code writing, and more. People are now using Chat GP T’s insane A I capabilities to make money on the side. You can readily use Chat G P T and its alternatives to build apps and services with zero knowledge of programming languages. It’s also being used for affiliate marketing, starting new ventures, and much more. So to learn how to make money with Chat G P T, follow our detailed video.


1: Build an App, Website, or Service

The next best way to make money with Chat G P T is by building a product. And for this, you don’t need to learn to code. Chat G P T can help you translate your ideas into real products with step-by-step instructions on how to use frameworks, toolchains, programming languages, etc. Remember when Ihor Stefurak, a Ukrainian entrepreneur, built a Chrome extension with the help of Chat G P T, having zero knowledge of programming? What’s more, he made $1000 within 24 hours of launching the extension. That’s bonkers, right?



2: Create Logos and Illustrations

Chat G P T recently got support for Dall -E 3 and with this addition, it has gotten even more versatile and useful. You can create A I images with Chat G P T and generate logos, illustrations, and sketches. You can run a professional service and create logos for companies and digital firms. The best part is that it just takes a few seconds to generate ideas modeled on your concept. You don’t need to master Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Figma. With the help of Chat G P T, you can generate cool-looking logos and make money as your secondary income.


3: Get Business Ideas From Chat G P T

To make money using Chat G P T, you must use it to its full potential. In case you are unaware, Chat G P T is good at churning out new ideas for passive income. For example, you can run the below prompt in Chat G P T to ask about side hustle ideas, depending on your preferences.


Chat G P T will now ask you a bunch of questions about your expertise, interest, challenges, and more. After that, the A I chatbot will come up with tailored business ideas that meet your ability and expectations. You can query further and conceptualize the plan on how to start it, what are the things to keep in mind, etc. You can also start with “Generate a new business idea for…” and then Chat G P T will come up with some amazing results.


4: Create an A I Chatbot

After the launch of Chat G P T, the demand for A I-assisted chatbots has only gone higher. Business companies, educational institutions, apps, and even individuals want to train the A I on their own custom data and create a personalized A I chatbot. You can earn good money if you learn how to train an A I and create a cool front end. Stripe has already created a Chat G P T-powered virtual assistant that understands its technical documentation and helps developers by answering questions instantly.



5: Become a Prompt Engineer

The best A I tools on mobiles and even the best Chat G P T alternatives have their own nuances. If you’re someone using A I image generators, the process of actually using them can get even harder. This is because artificial intelligence, while smart, can be dumb if not given the right prompts to work with. However, browsing across the Internet, you must have seen folks compiling a variety of prompts and selling them. Furthermore, you might even see people offering courses on A I prompt engineering. These, while initially unnecessary, have turned into proper careers.



6: Create Videos with Chat G P T

There are many niche and sub-niche categories on the Internet which are yet to be explored. You can ask Chat G P T to come up with video ideas in a particular category. After that, you can ask it to write a script for the YouTube video as well. Once you are done, you can go to Pictory.ai or invideo.io to quickly create videos from the text along with A I-backed narration. You can now publish the video on YouTube and earn some money on the side. However, if you want to generate A I videos in Chat G P T directly, follow our linked tutorial for detailed steps.



7: Use the Canva Plugin to Make Videos

Canva recently released their plugin for Chat G P T and it comes with impressive features and abilities. You can start by creating a YouTube channel on a niche topic and generate videos on Chat G P T using the Canva plugin. For example, you can start a motivational video channel and generate such quotes on Chat G P T.



8: Write e-Books and Self-Publish

According to a Reuters report, with the launch of Chat G P T, A I-written e-books have seen a significant boom on Amazon. This is because writing and conceptualizing new ideas has become much easier with Chat G P T. People are using Chat G P T to write e-books on many relevant and niche topics and selling them directly on Amazon using the Kindle Direct Publishing platform. Recently, we also decided to explore the bot’s capabilities and use Chat G P T to write essays.



9: Create Audiobooks

The generative A I revolution has made it possible to create content in multiple verticals. Be it video, text, image, or audio, you can now create content using A I in no time. Especially, audiobooks can be easily created and distributed on the internet and you can earn a lot of money. You can generate stories or articles on Chat G P T and import the text to Eleven Labs A I to generate natural-sounding speech. To make audiobooks even more personal, you can clone your voice on Eleven Labs and create audiobooks in your exact voice. 


10: Become a Data Analyst

With the help of Chat G P T, you can become a data analyst and earn huge money on the side. Open A I recently released a feature called Code Interpreter that lets you upload files to Chat G P T. You can use it to upload data-heavy files and visualize the data in Chat G P T. Even if you have a cursory knowledge of how numbers work, Chat G P T can become your helpful friend and derive key insights from the vast pool of data for you.


11: Become a Stock Trader

Chat G P T is also very helpful in forecasting stock price movements and can help you choose the right companies to invest in. While you need to be cautious with Chat G P T’s predictions, there are research papers that indicate that A I models can help in decision-making for better returns. That said, I would strongly recommend you use the G P T-4 model for stock predictions as the free G P T-3.5 model is prone to hallucinations.





As we wrap up our exploration on "How to Make Money with Chat G P T," I hope you've gained valuable insights into leveraging this innovative platform.


If you've found this information helpful, don't forget to like, subscribe, and share. Your engagement not only supports us but also spreads the word about the exciting opportunities available with Chat G P T.


Thank you for joining us on this journey. Keep exploring the possibilities, and may your endeavors with Chat G P T bring you success and fulfillment. Stay curious, stay engaged, and keep thriving in this fascinating world of A I!







Comments

Popular Posts